• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Sehwag309 said:
The Biggest Nutcase of India, comes out with total nonsense. Mostly negative, he should be locked down in some bunker
For a change, he has been far from negative. That said, his technical inputs are very valuable, so he's not one you may want to lock up in a bunker. The media should give him less attention, but clubs and academies should take him seriously.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
PAKMAN said:
so is shoaib malik in mu opinion he just needs to stick around abit b4 playing big shots
Oh yes Shoaib is fine but he and Akmal are not interchangeable.

mofo123

U19 12th Man
Nnanden said:
Kaneria and Younis Khan to play next game! Whoo!

However, I think that means Pakistan are left with only five bowling options? :huh:
well i have heard this team
butt
afridi
youns khan
inzi
yoyo
malik
razzaq
akmal
rao
kaneria
rana
and i agree lets go for it...although rao is gonna get tonked...i hope he proves me wrong.

Sehwag309

Banned
mofo123 said:
well i have heard this team
butt
afridi
youns khan
inzi
yoyo
malik
razzaq
akmal
rao
kaneria
rana
and i agree lets go for it...although rao is gonna get tonked...i hope he proves me wrong.
yup, thats it

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
They won`t pick three left-arm seamers eh? :dry:

And the five bowling options! Spot on Nath, spot on. :D

Afridi gone... Go Pakistan!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Salman looks in good touch early, and Malik is taking his time to settle in - very good to see. :)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
India not bowling well at the death at all. When Salman got out there was still a chance they could keep them under 300, but now... no chance. Go Yousuf!

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Adamc said:
India not bowling well at the death at all. When Salman got out there was still a chance they could keep them under 300, but now... no chance. Go Yousuf!
Whoops, jinxed him. Up to Razzaq, Akmal and Younis to make the most of the last 5 now.

Sehwag309 said:
OK, Paks gonna win here, it's a no-brainer. At what score will India falter?

I say 270 ish

Why exactly? Has India been fielding a second strings or has their main batters forgotton how to bat???

With the likes of Sehwags and Dravids around, anything is possible!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha poor Kamran! Having a bit of trouble here. Well done Salman and Malik, two beautiful innings. Pakistan needed Butt to bat through the innings and he did. Let`s hope Younis and Kamran can see them through to the close, with runs! :)