• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Sehwag309

Banned
BTW, as commentators mentioned, will Asim still be good at 3 or his current position. I think his current position is perfect for him.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Sehwag309 said:
BTW, as commentators mentioned, will Asim still be good at 3 or his current position. I think his current position is perfect for him.
Read Choora's post, but I would like to see him bat a little early (maybe at 5th) since most of the times he has to bat with the tail-enders, which doesn't really allow him to score more runs, so that's just wasting his talent.

Last edited:
marc71178 said:
I want to know on what basis from this series you can say there's a clear gap in all 3 of batting, bowling and fielding.
On the basis of performance!

Pakistani batting shouldn't even be compared with Indian batting as that would be insult to men in blue!

As for fielding, Indians aren't great but Pakistani fielders seems to have mastered the art of misfielding.Is there any doubts over the incompetence of Pak fielders??

Bowling... well India have champion spinners and their pacers in Pathn,Balaji and Khan are way better than Sami ( pure garbage) and Khalil .Sami and Khalil probably compliments each other by bowling poorly.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
vandemataram said:
Pakistani batting shouldn't even be compared with Indian batting as that would be insult to men in blue!
I beg to differ. The fact you have been scoring more runs than Pakistan in the series so far is not because you have better batsmen, but because Pakistan have a weak bowling line-up because of unavailability of their best bowlers due to injuries.

vandemataram said:
As for fielding, Indians aren't great but Pakistani fielders seems to have mastered the art of misfielding.Is there any doubts over the incompetence of Pak fielders??
They only had one bad game in the first test, but they looked great in the second. I can't recall them misfielding or dropping any catches, whereas, it's countless how many times Dravid dropped catches in the slip.

vandemataram said:
Bowling... well India have champion spinners and their pacers in Pathn,Balaji and Khan are way better than Sami ( pure garbage) and Khalil .Sami and Khalil probably compliments each other by bowling poorly.
And if you compared Shoaib, Shabbir and Umer with Pathan, Balaji and Khan, you would come to know that the latter is pure garbage.

Unattainableguy said:
I beg to differ. The fact you have been scoring more runs than Pakistan in the series so far is not because you have better batsmen, but because Pakistan have a weak bowling line-up because of unavailability of their best bowlers due to injuries.

Its not just this series 8-) . The likes of Dravid, Tendulkar,Sehwag and Gambhir are far,far better than.... oh why do one even name the losers.

They only had one bad game in the first test, but they looked great in the second. I can't recall them misfielding or dropping any catches, whereas, it's countless how many times Dravid dropped catches in the slip.
Except for Akmal and Afridi all Pak fielders are an embaressment, Indians are great either but still better than Paks.

I'm pretty sure Sehwag will one day break Lara's record, not coz Sehwag is better than Lara but because Pak gives him so many chances.

And if you compared Shoaib, Shabbir and Umer with Pathan, Balaji and Khan, you would come to know that the latter is pure garbage.
Except that S,S and U likes to spend more time in hospital than on cricket field :p

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
vandemataram said:
Its not just this series 8-) . The likes of Dravid, Tendulkar,Sehwag and Gambhir are far,far better than.... oh why do one even name the losers.
Ironic that those who regularly beat you in the 90's and still have so far are now the losers.

And no comment about your other statements since it would do nothing good but what's known as "water off a duck's back".

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Unattainableguy said:
And really what will you do with those extra 10 km/h?
Bowl one over extra per session maybe and solve some of Ganguly's over rate problems :p

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I thought Kaarthick was pretty noisy behind the wickets as well. But, it was good that it was all in good humour.

BTW, do u guys know that Sami claimed that Pakistan were "in control of the game" going into day 5........ Talking of overconfidence, that has to take the cake for this series. I think it is ****iest thing said during the series so far.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Sehwag309 said:
Did u watch the stuff from kaif to Sami and Youhana, hilarious
Yeah, you could hear them saying something like:
1)Itni dair hogaye hai choka nahi mara
2) Udar maar (shot)
3) Bowling kartay huai bohat bol rahay thay. Abhi kiya hua?

It must have been very irritating for the batsmen, but they managed to force a smile, especially Asim Kamal lol.

Last edited:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Did anyone watch the last episode of Cricket Controversies on NDTV? Shahrayar Khan responded to Sidhu writing off the Pakistanis, saying that their tails will be up and they're ready to strike back in Bangalore. Some journos in the studio ridiculed that statement.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
krishneelz said:
karthik is 88 runs away from a century all fingers crossed
aussie said:
dream on, i bet u he wont 25
krishneelz said:
didnt i say karthik is 88 runs from a century and all u *******s started laughing at me aye. Now look
Lesson learned? :p Granted he didn’t score a ton, but he came awfully close. ;)