• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India v England T20 International series in Ahmedabad

Shri

Mr. Glass
10 boundary balls off the last 30 with 8 ****ING WICKETS IN HAND FFS

kohli faced 17 off the last 30 balls bowled when hardik was striking at 230

kohli scored 34 off his 17 in the last 30 balls of the innings. SR 200. Hardik should have faced more balls

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Big test for Malan here. He's been pretty average this series putting it lightly, a good 50+ score would secure his place for the T20 World cup.

Malan is really good and deserves to be the #1 t20I bat atm but If he can't make runs over here root is an Allround better choice for the WC. Has a great T20I record in India and can also bowl overs.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
end of over 16 13 runs

end of over 17 11 runs

end of over 18 12 runs

end of over 19 18 runs

end of over 20 13 runs

67 off last 5 with 8 wickets in hand

8 fours and 2 sixes

not the greatest of efforts given the batsmen who didn't bat
plus scored just 24 runs in the 3 overs from overs 13-15.

Thats 91 runs in final 8 overs. So NO change from initial run rate as they were 133 after 12 overs.

I reckon if Kohli had got himself run out or something, total may have been 10-15 more.

England 50 after 4 overs. 220 may not be enough unless india pick up the wickets

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
If England don't lose too many wickets here, I am sure they will score the required 120 off the final 10 overs.

Edit- 4 6 . 4

106 off 56 now. England have got this!!

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
10 boundary balls off the last 30 with 8 ****ING WICKETS IN HAND FFS

kohli faced 17 off the last 30 balls bowled when hardik was striking at 230

kohli scored 34 off his 17 in the last 30 balls of the innings. SR 200. Hardik should have faced more balls
This loss would be entirely on Kohli for batting too slowly on a road such as this! He settled for singles in the death overs way too often, instead of looking to 'hit out' or 'get out'!
No wonder RCB never win!

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Second time in two games we've fallen apart in the last third of the game after a great start.

Need far more resilience in this middle order.

Bijed

International Regular
Why on earth is Jordan above Curran and archer for **** sake. Archer and Curran both showed they could go big from ball 1 last IPL and archer nearly cameod England to a win yesterday.
Haha, yeah - don't think it will make a difference to the result but that's a bizarre promotion if ever I saw one

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
In chasing, I don't see the drawback in promoting Curran/Archer way up the order to keep the run rate moving. Sure, it doesn't guarantee you're going to get close - but if either get say 20 off 8 or something similar, there's potentially less pressure on Morgan/Stokes to tee off from ball one

Bijed

International Regular
Sounding like a broken record here but Morgan really doesn't trust Curran, does he. He's bowled less overs then stokes this series and been shafted down the order to #9 today.

If there not going to use him I don't see why hes in the team.
I mean, if you don't back Curran to perform in a match against India that England look well on course to lose, when do you trust him?