• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India v England 3-ODI series at Maharashtra CA Stadium, Pune

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
England squad (source NDTV)

Eoin Morgan (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Sam Billings, Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Curran, Liam Livingstone, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Tom Curran, Moeen Ali, Matt Parkinson, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, Mark Wood.

Cover Players: Jake Ball, Chris Jordan, Dawid Malan.

India squad (source https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/...led-up-for-odi-series-against-england-1255237)

Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant (wk), KL Rahul (wk), Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, T Natarajan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Siraj, Prasidh Krishna, Shardul Thakur.

All matches at Maharashtra CA Stadium, Pune.

Tuesday 23 March
Friday 26 March
Sunday 28 March. 13.30 local. No crowds.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Be nice to see Livingstone involved. Very good cricketer. Not sure he gets in the XI unless he opens, but I do hope they find a place for him

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
An ideal opportunity to give a break to the likes of Virat, Rohit, Pant - Would have had Shaw, Manish and Kishan instead of them.

Woodster

International Captain
Be nice to see Livingstone involved. Very good cricketer. Not sure he gets in the XI unless he opens, but I do hope they find a place for him
Yes like you, not sure where he gets in really but I’m sure they’ll give him a game at some point, seems they’re going to be giving opportunities during this series.

Think Billings deserves a shot first mind, presume Stokes will come in at three in the absence of Root, then Morgan, Buttler and Billings in an order similar to that I’d have thought.

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
Krunal Pandya ew
So having Pandya/Jadeja or any other all-rounder who can spin the ball the other way:sleep:, means Kuldeep can make it into the side(or Washi if you want more cushion in the batting). Chahal has been hot or cold, so trying out this combination is worth it.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Definitely a bit of nip in the pitch. Wood was disappointing after a good start, kept dropping it short and wide, then overcompensating with a full one.

T Curran has looked a good bowler for the surface.