• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
apparently this was the one game in the year sold to the "free-to-air" station.
I know this is out-of-touch but the main thing I want is to know which pubs are showing the cricket - whether it is on Sky Sports or BBC. Tried to find one on Thursday and they were all showing tennis. I think bunch of people in a pub watching the cricket is a great British thing - having half of them supporting India also very British.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I know this is out-of-touch but the main thing I want is to know which pubs are showing the cricket - whether it is on Sky Sports or BBC. Tried to find one on Thursday and they were all showing tennis. I think bunch of people in a pub watching the cricket is a great British thing - having half of them supporting India also very British.
now, this is a genuinely good question

Tom Flint

International Regular
Cricket is normally something you have to go into a pub and ask to put on. Very rare they will have it on anyway. My local I don't go in when the crickets on as I can't be bothered to argue with the others who don't want it on

Preed

U19 12th Man
3 innings 3failures .Captaincy good for Butler.Are we going to see another mindless slogathon with no structure.We don’t have the quality without Bairstow Stokes and root to score quickly and with a plan