• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Just as bad as us
Just as bad as us
You even picked more bowlers and you're just as bad as us
Just as bad as us
Just as bad as us
Your fans thought you were so superior but you're just as bad as us
No arguments there. The baz effect is verily a thing.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I still can't wrap my head around Bairstow averaging 24 last year and then magically transforming into Viv and Weekes's lovechild instantaneously.
Can't even just say it's Bazball given it started down under. Crazy stuff

Spark

Global Moderator
Can't even just say it's Bazball given it started down under. Crazy stuff
His hundred in Sydney was pretty conventional though, nothing like these four innings which have come straight out of his ODI locker

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
How does this series as a whole go down on kohli's captaincy resume? Series win in england sounds nice, means he got india a win in Australia and england in his time, and when he was captain india went 2-1 and where clearly the better team.

Spark

Global Moderator
How does this series as a whole go down on kohli's captaincy resume? Series win in england sounds nice, means he got india a win in Australia and england in his time, and when he was captain india went 2-1 and where clearly the better team.
I mean the fact of the matter is that even with this revamped England team, this India side should have been much too strong for England across the journey. That middle order failing over and over and over again has really come back to bite them over the last year, after somehow getting away with it for so long.