• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Feel if india get another 30-40 then there is only an India win of a draw possible
Someone is new to Bazball I see.

Only two results possible my man, and a draw ain't one of them.

India already have enough tbh, the attack won't be bullied like NZ.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
india have shown admirable restraining not tampering with the wicket and claiming bounce catches for more than 20 overs. inspiring to shri.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not too concerned by what looks like a defeat here. Bazball has not rectified the top order problems and we are getting away with things because of Bairstow and Roots batting.

The best part of this summer is Potts and the fact Leach is getting more of a chance under a new captain.