• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

White Ball

State 12th Man
These rain breaks probably favour india as it’s harder for batting side to readjust for short bursts.

Almost end of day 2 and with so much rain I can’t time England out yet but much more delays and an England win will become unlikely. Bazball (slogging when a few wickets down) won’t work every time and I am not sure it will work against Bumrah

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Does anyone who can filter Cricinfo stats well find out which teams are least effective at bowling sides out after the sixth wicket falls in the last five years, say? Obviously I'd think England would be on the worst end of the spectrum but could just be because I watch them bowl utter filth to tailenders so often.
Sky put up a graphic which showed England were the worst at bowling out 8-11.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bumrah's been bowling all day...
I woke up this morning and he was bowling...and now it's just past 1pm here and this dude's still bowling.

That's how we end the #batriarchy