• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England don't need much more than a couple of hours to bowl us out tbh. Even the raindance is futile.
Wasn't there rain forecast in one of the Tests in the 2014 series and they couldn't bat out one session to take the match into the next day? What a ****show that was..

Probably going to be the same this time.

OverratedSanity

Wasn't there rain forecast in one of the Tests in the 2014 series and they couldn't bat out one session to take the match into the next day? What a ****show that was..

Probably going to be the same this time.
Yep. Got bowled out for 80 something and the entirety of the next day it rained like peak Mumbai monsoon lol

Groundking

International Debutant
Broad back on and straight away turding boundaries.

If Stokes manages to get away with it, I'd not mind him dropping out.
Broads quickly reaching the end of his career imo. He's only had the one five for since destroying South Africa at their place.

If Woakes can show some consistency again I'd really want him opening the bowling.

vcs

Yeah Broad has dropped off big time recently. Had a pretty awful Ashes as well on pitches more suited to his style of bowling than Anderson's.

Good ball there though, all over for India as far as our hopes for this series are concerned.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

in hindsight, collapsing to Lakmal and Gamage on day 1 of that SL test should've made it obvious truly how bad this lineup is against lateral movement.

vcs

Sometimes I think we should just send tailenders up the order to clout a few. Trying to survive in these conditions against this quality of bowling is a thankless task.

cnerd123

likes this
in hindsight, collapsing to Lakmal and Gamage on day 1 of that SL test should've made it obvious truly how bad this lineup is against lateral movement.
Several people did predict we'd get rekt in England when that happened tbf. I can't remember who but I remember liking the posts.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sometimes I think we should just send tailenders up the order to clout a few. Trying to survive in these conditions against this quality of bowling is a thankless task.
Yeah was thinking the same..

Good runs by Shami.