• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

cnerd123

likes this
No one said this but it's nice that you've managed to create a strawman to make yourself look good.
I mean there are several posts in the last few pages ****ting on Shastri while we collapse and you've been liking them. Sorry for making the assumption that this is what some of you here believe.

SeamUp

International Coach
India need to some how get 150 and bowl extremely well. Easier said than done now with that wicket.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rahane looking good though, by far the most assured batsman we've seen today

Please save us Ajinkya

EDIT : lol

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Not that the practice games would have helped a crazy lot for this lot of dire batsmen but any one arguing the odis were apt replacement for them can perhaps understand now they are such different beasts for English conditions. You need time to prepare for tests in England.

Groundking

International Debutant
What a strange game cricket it, I thought Rahane looked solid and had his head around how to survive these conditions the best off the Indian batsmen and then he goes and plays a defensive shot as tentatively as that? Jesus Christ.

I hope this is Currans final over.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They can wheel Anderson out every four years when we come here even when he turns 80 and he'll probably keep wrecking us..

91Jmay

International Coach
Broad back on and straight away turding boundaries.

If Stokes manages to get away with it, I'd not mind him dropping out.