• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gambhiring of any kind means you can't claim any other predictions when they go right, bois.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's gambhiring not Ghambiring.

Kohli not kholi

Gandhi not ghandi

Get **** you stupid ****s. Stop screwing up something so simple. ****ing dip****s.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's gambhiring not Ghambiring.

Kohli not kholi

Gandhi not ghandi

Get **** you stupid ****s. Stop screwing up something so simple. ****ing dip****s.
Yeah **** those ****ers, I ****ing hate them all.

Daemon we're like peas in a pod, we see the error in the ways of these ****s. Please for god sake let this end already.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And the same stupid ****s pronounce Dhoni as Dough-knee. The one time where the h-sound should come before the vowel they do the opposite. Its like they do it on purpose to make me mad. And it is ****ing successful.
Stop acting like such a ****ing d*ck ****. ****ing christ jerk.

hazsa19

International Regular
Ffs England. All I really wanted from these last 2 tests was for them not to be decided within a few hours or a day.