• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in West Indies

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
Yeah I am very impressed. Very impressed indeed.

Credit to West Indies cricket :)
Yes, Now only if the richest cricket board in the world could take a clue and use that money for something good .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
YES! AA gets Morton, had $10 on Morton to score less than 42.5 runs.

The man AA gets me a little cash.

I also put some money on India when their odds shot up to $2.20 when Gayle was running riot and WI were 80-0. See how that turns out, could be good, or could spell trouble. Still, India chasing at $2.20 is very very tempting.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Solid fielding from Yuvi and Kaif in consecutive balls. Those simple things are often overlooked, but saved runs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sarwan out LBW to Bhajji and the great Lara is in now. :)

Gayle reverse sweeping Harbhajan. That's gonna **** him off.

chalky

International Debutant
Good contest this between Singh and the two lefites really good cricket. I know I may be going out on a limb but I expect Lara to score shed loads of runs in this series. 8-)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
adharcric said:
Is it me or has AA regularly clocked 85+ and Munaf 85-? :)
Munaf's consistent speed was overrated by Indian fans, but I don't care because he's shown more talent and potential (mainly in tests) than just being quick.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
OH MY GOD! Look at Sehwag's bald head.

He's losing hair like he's in his 60s. That's ridiculous. I mean I knew he was always balding, but good God.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sehwag should really shave his head. He looks terrible atm.

When did he lose so much hair? :blink:

EDIT: Looks like Jono and I think alike, because I started typing that post before even reading this page.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
He always had thin hair, but this sudden loss has almost been overnight. I didn't watch the random 2 match India vs Pak ODI Series in Abu Dhabi, but during the Eng series his hair wasn't this bad (of lack thereof) wasn't this bad.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Did anone miss overs 24 to 26 and before? I was watching some 'LIVE' interviews of Dravid and Tendulkar about the bats they use.

Footage restored, and this over is a good example of why not to use a part-timer. Sehwag bowled one straight delivery to Lara, then a meatball that got smashed for six in the off-side.

I'm losing footage again........