• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in West Indies and the USA - JUL 22 to AUG 7, 2022

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just read that the start of the 2nd T20 has been delayed by 2 hours, citing luggage problems.

I think everyone was partying too late last night

Niall

International Coach
Its infuriating how badly Hooda has been treated by the selectors.

Please bore off with "he only scored runs against Ireland" drivel, he is the type of cricketer India have been crying out for ages in t20 ad nowhere to be seen despite smashing it in the few opportunities he got.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Well played thomas. Thought they were going to mess it up by putting Powell and Smith above holder who has a cool head for a chase like that one

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
The reason it got that close is because we are out of the habit of winning. We needed that badly

Obed McCoy is an absolute gun, I keep saying it. I really hope he can stay fit enough to join the ODI set up too.

Socerer 01

International Captain
****ing hell how do you not play Axar when Jadeja is rested? The former is literally as close to a Jadeja clone as you can get. Instead we play Hooda out of position because why not ruin two birds with one rock

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They’re basically trying all sorts of permutations and combinations to find out who’s suited for this level and to make sure we have flexibility if players get injured.

Don’t disagree with the concept but it isn’t being executed very well. No reason for Sky to open for example.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Personally not a fan of trying out combos this close to a big tournament. There is such a thing as momentum heading into an event; you need to let a team come together in advance and feed off each other's collective form. I don't know how many more games we have before the WC but I'd like to see the core 7 or so players get a run of at least 5 consecutive "real" games (not the silly warmups they usually get to play in parking lots).