• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in West Indies and the USA - JUL 22 to AUG 7, 2022

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FIXTURES:

1st ODI-July 22, Queen's Park Oval
2nd ODI- July 24, Queen's Park Oval
3rd ODI- July 27, Queen's Park Oval

1st T20I- July 29, Brian Lara Cricket Academy
2nd T20I- August 1, Warner Park, St. Kitts
3rd T20I- August 2, Warner Park, St. Kitts
4th T20I- August 6, Central Broward, Florida
5th T20I- August 7, Central Broward, Florida

India ODI squad: Shikhar Dhawan (capt), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill, Deepak Hooda, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Ishan Kishan (wk), Sanju Samson (wk), Ravindra Jadeja (vice-capt), Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, Prasidh Krishna, Mohammed Siraj, Arshdeep Singh.

West Indies ODI squad: Nicholas Pooran (C), Shai Hope (vc), Shamarh Brooks, Keacy Carty, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Gudakesh Motie, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell, Jayden Seales

India's squad for the five T20Is: Rohit Sharma (capt), Ishan Kishan, KL Rahul*, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Shreyas Iyer, Dinesh Karthik, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, R Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav*, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Arshdeep Singh.

*The inclusion of KL Rahul and Kuldeep Yadav is subject to fitness.

Last edited by a moderator:

SillyCowCorner1

CWI should be naming a squad soon. Keemo Paul is definitely out. Not sure on the extent of Rovman Powell’s injury.

Shamarh Brooks should be dropped.

Yesterday, I heard Ian Bishop and as putting out the idea of Blackwood and Campbell in the ODI team…but I don’t see Desmond Haynes going this route.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
CWI should be naming a squad soon. Keemo Paul is definitely out. Not sure on the extent of Rovman Powell’s injury.

Shamarh Brooks should be dropped.

Yesterday, I heard Ian Bishop and as putting out the idea of Blackwood and Campbell in the ODI team…but I don’t see Desmond Haynes going this route.
Here you go
West Indies ODI squad: Nicholas Pooran (C), Shai Hope (vc), Shamarh Brooks, Keacy Carty, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Gudakesh Motie, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell, Jayden Seales

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Pitches might be little better than Guyana in Trinidad (hopefully)
Pooran was quite disappointed with the pitches in BD series. Even Tamim said they were more slower than Mirpur lol.

Indian XI is hard to predict but here goes
Kishan (wk)
Dhawan
Iyer
Samson/Gill
SKY
Hooda
Jadeja
Arshdeep
Siraj
Prasidh
Chahal

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Hoenstly that Windies ODI line up is basically Shai Hope or Pooran or bust.

Holder is not that good at ODI's but still way better than the other options, so him having COVID sucks. Also really feel Carty deserves a run now, I'm not sure why they keep dropping him.

SillyCowCorner1

You get the old-school atmosphere of cricket when you are at the Queen's Park Oval.

India are running away with this.

Beamer

Imagining batting at Providence at the start of the week and then this a few days later. We'll be all out for 90 off 10 overs through sheer excitement.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Wasn't a massive fan of gill getting the nod to open here, gaikwad,pakiddal and shaw are all more deserving on domestic output. In saying that he's done bloody well for himself here and the kid is clearly all class, hopefully he can have a big series.

Beamer

He's all class, making this look so unbelievably easy. I don't think either Motie or Seales bowled badly at all, he has just batted superbly.