• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka 2015

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
calm down fellas ffs

stop expecting SL to just roll over
Thing is, Jono, the only way we win tests at all is if the opposition fall over like a pack of cards (ie) England at lord's and SL in the 2nd test. The moment the opposition mount a comeback when the pitch settles down, our bowlers lose all their teeth and they just mount a crazy comeback as easy as anything. Right now, India are basically just going through the motions waiting for the new ball.

I keep saying this and it keeps happening repeatedly. I must be saying something which has truth to it, I don't know.

OverratedSanity

Boo, I give SL no credit whatsoever for coming back into this game. Every team does it. Nothing special. You suck Perrera.

Dissector

International Debutant
The Indian attack clearly lacks a leader who can take that one vital wicket when conditions are good and the batsmen well set. We had Zaheer for a few years and Kumble in India before that but it's been a problem over the last few years.

The bowling is looking really flat right now. SL is scoring only a bit below the required run rate. If Mathews stays till the end they will have a serious shot at winning this. There is a huge amount riding on that second new ball.

viriya

International Captain
This is probably a jinx, but if Angelo pulls this off it will be one of the ATG 4th innings chase knocks.

OverratedSanity

The Indian attack clearly lacks a leader who can take that one vital wicket when conditions are good and the batsmen well set. We had Zaheer for a few years and Kumble in India before that but it's been a problem over the last few years.

The bowling is looking really flat right now. SL is scoring only a bit below the required run rate. If Mathews stays till the end they will have a serious shot at winning this. There is a huge amount riding on that second new ball.
Yep, too reliant on the new ball. Shame these guys can't even keep the runs down. This is looking pretty bad.

If Yadav sprays the new ball around, we'll be in a massive hole.

viriya

International Captain
These two need to put on another 50 for India to be worried.. So much history stacked against them pulling off 167 more runs in 45 overs with 5 wickets in hand on the last day.