• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Shame about a 20 minute tea break, you would think with the weather and light the tea interval would have been shortened.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't Fox have anyone to discuss the game in a studio? Or is it just direct feeds?
Direct feed, and they don't even stick with the feed during lunch break, tea break and any break in play such as bad light and rain.

And their highlights are crap.

I just don't get it, they stuck with Sky Sports direct feed during breaks in play when England toured Pakistan. Same with SL's tour of NZ.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Direct feed, and they don't even stick with the feed during lunch break, tea break and any break in play such as bad light and rain.

I just don't get it, they stuck with Sky Sports direct feed during breaks in play when England toured Pakistan. Same with SL's tour of NZ.
Oops, I made the wrong call, it's that ODI between AUS and NZ at Wellington. But yeah, the limited choice of replay in the breaks is appalling. Must make Mick Lewis' life worth living though.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member

Pretty poor that is, Sky always have at least two guys in the studio covering the game and discussing it no matter what international team is playing. Ian Ward and Chris Adams are the two today.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pretty poor that is, Sky always have at least two guys in the studio covering the game and discussing it no matter what international team is playing. Ian Ward and Chris Adams are the two today.
That's awesome. They only do that here when Aus plays, and that's usually Brendon Julian with someone else, generally Allan Border or Mark Waugh.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Someone remind me why exactly the players need a tea break when they've had more than half the day to sip tea. Stupidest of cricket traditions IMO.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Prince or Pollock for MOTS? Prince for me.
Pollock in my opinion. Vital knocks with the bat, and vital spells with the ball.

It says a lot when pre-lunch yesterday everyone thought Sree was a shoo-in for MOTS. I remember Barry Richards saying they should give it to him now (as in then). How the match and series changed.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I refrained from posting in this thread, but now its clear we'll lose so where do we go from here?

What has to change in our batting line up? Anything in bowling?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I refrained from posting in this thread, but now its clear we'll lose so where do we go from here?

What has to change in our batting line up? Anything in bowling?
It was more attitude and tactics then team composition that cost India this game IMO, but I guess that can be debated.

Karthik has definitely given a shake-up to the mix though.