• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man that Kallis wicket would have been huge.

Ah well, can't blame the umpire on that one IMO, but I still dislike Rauf.

Dravid

International Captain
Slow motion even proves it . ****. I can't believe so many decisions go against us, and even when it's most important, it still goes against us

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, honestly I've never seen a post define the Indian cricket team more.
Haha, I had this whole msn convo with Altoz that I was going to bring out where I said India would win and he was like no chance it would ever happen.

Too bad :dry:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha, I had this whole msn convo with Altoz that I was going to bring out where I said India would win and he was like no chance it would ever happen.

Too bad :dry:
Hehe As SL mentioned earlier in this thread, choosing to support Richmond and India is as close to suicide as one could get :p

adharcric

International Coach
No one's mentioning all the time-a-wasting that was done by India, while praying for that bad light. So I think SA was hurt equally.
Losing 10+ wickets (incorrectly) hurts a lot more than losing an hour or two of play.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Kallis and Prince at the crease. The worst partnership in world cricket. I'm gunning for Kumble now, knock em over mate.

Slow Love™

International Captain
This is one strange game of cricket. Rather than either team actually wresting the intiative from the other, it's seemed more a seesawing case of one side watching the other dwindle and lose resolve.

So much at stake though, this is what test cricket's all about. If India can pull this off, it's a triumphant and historic tour - if they lose, in spite of the first test victory they would have to feel terribly, terribly disappointed in themselves, and you would expect the knives to come out. Needless to say it's even more of a disaster for South Africa to lose the series to India.

It's only 77 runs, and the weather is threatening, but South Africa are completely in defensive mode with Kallis (who I reckon nicked it) and Prince at the crease, just as in the first innings. Scoring is like getting blood from a stone. Amazing stuff. The halting efforts at jigging the batting orders have been interesting too - couldn't the Saffies have put Boucher or Gibbs in following Pollock?

Strange game. I want India to win, myself. Come on guys, you can do this.