• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
C'mon India there is still hope, come out tomorow and show the South Africans what we're made of. We don't eat hot spicy curry for nothing!

Achtung Baby

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Some times i wionder what will happen to our test peformances once kumble retires.
We cannot win a single match even at home let alone outside without him.
And still i never see him doing any ads on the tv.
Its very sad that such a great performer never gets the kind of attention and adulation that we
shower on some good for nothing players.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Typical Kumble wicket really. Batsman plays back, balls skids on. Harper took his time giving it though - I thought it was going to be yet another shocker in favour of South Africa.

Typical Amla to have no thoughts of adapting to each bowler too - just plays how he likes. Always seems to get out to bowlers' strengths.

adharcric

International Coach
hindsight is a great thing. 8-) No please dont tell me that after every wicket.

Lastly it is wasn't an umpiring mistake, umpires did check with the scorer.
Agreed. Dravid and Turbinator, you guys are far too volatile. One four and you're sure India is going to lose ... one wicket and all of a sudden India is on fire, the bad calls by the umpires really hurt and India's been screwed. Just calm down and think before you make sweeping comments.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
If I was Kumble, I'de go out at night on the ground, and secretly scruff up the pitch. Make it a nightmare for tomorow.

Dravid

International Captain
Some times i wionder what will happen to our test peformances once kumble retires.
We cannot win a single match even at home let alone outside without him.
And still i never see him doing any ads on the tv.
Its very sad that such a great performer never gets the kind of attention and adulation that we
shower on some good for nothing players.
It's a good thing he's not in ads....atleast people won't blame him for being interested in ads and money and not cricket like they do to the rest of the players.

Media on Dhoni: Dhoni forgot how to hit those sixes, he's just interested in his ads

Media on Pathan: Pathan needs to concentrate more on his bowling, and not the ads.

Dravid

International Captain
Agreed. Dravid and Turbinator, you guys are far too volatile. One four and you're sure India is going to lose ... one wicket and all of a sudden India is on fire, the bad calls by the umpires really hurt and India's been screwed. Just calm down and think before you make sweeping comments.
When did I say India are oging to lose? It was Turd!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
It's a good thing he's not in ads....atleast people won't blame him for being interested in ads and money and not cricket like they do to the rest of the players.

Media on Dhoni: Dhoni forgot how to hit those sixes, he's just interested in his ads

Media on Pathan: Pathan needs to concentrate more on his bowling, and not the ads.
Advertising companies on Kumble: He needs to focus more on ads and not on bowling.

Dravid

International Captain
Not with that back problem. I'd doubt it. I hope Sreesanth's ankle gets sorted out, Munaf stops being a bitch and Sehwag and Kumble can do well in tandem.
Munaf should learn to field, and get fit before he ever comes back into the Indian side. His fielding costs more than his bowling!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Omg, for the last time I didn't say we were gonna lose go read that post again where I explained what I meant.