• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Should be focusing on getting out the stubborn Saffie tail out first. Their tail might have a go at the part-timers.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I swear, if I have to see highlights of Gillespie's 201* vs. Bangladesh one more time I'm going to scream.

Fox Sports show something else, or better yet, keep the direct feed from SuperSports so I can see highlights of the session and stuff.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Also, I am at the point where Raina, Kaif, anyone and Yuvraj should be picked over Munaf, Ganguly, Laxman and Jaffer just for the fielding.

This is ridiculous.