• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2021-22

Tec15

First Class Debutant
No excuses for India not to win this. Won the toss again for the umpteenth time and got a flat pitch. If they're the best post-Australian team, they have to win with all the advantages that they have. If not....

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't understand how mayank has somehow done a non disastrous job with such a shocking technique. If SA had a metronome like philander or an outswing master like Steyn be wouldn't last an over imo.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't understand how mayank has somehow done a non disastrous job with such a shocking technique. If SA had a metronome like philander or an outswing master like Steyn be wouldn't last an over imo.
Haha he's a weird player I've been trying to figure out for a while. Just much better than he should be in general, which probably just means we're missing something.

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
Wish Dravid had continued working with our youngsters(A teams, under-19s, etc.). Can't think of many people who could do that job as well as Dravid was doing. We need mature, well-rounded youngsters rising up the ranks so that life gets easy for the captain/coach of the national team. And Dravid doesn't beg for credit/attention, he would have happily continued doing what he was doing.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's so funny watching agarwal bat. He gets squared up and plays at a ball a foot outside his body every other ball and then immediately shadow bats a perfect backfoot defence. Dude what.