• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chahal reprieving Miller with that no ball could be the difference in this game.

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Klaasen announces himself. De Kock looks behind his shoulder... Not feeling a place in the side is your birthright can only be a good thing.

vcs

Miller has performed plenty of IPL heroics. I was referring to Klaasen and Phelukwayo.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Klaasen announces himself. De Kock looks behind his shoulder... Not feeling a place in the side is your birthright can only be a good thing.
Not really. Feel both will play in the side once the seniors go.

Very good innings from klaasen , miller did well once reprieved.

Rasimione

U19 Captain
Klassen played very well. I'm impressed with with what I saw. He's playing without fear and the body language is welcome.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Woaahh!! What a performance from SA, I switched off the TV thinking that it'll be boring like the previous 2 ODIs. Will be fun to watching the coming 2 games now!!! Klassen is classsyy!!

vcs

Wet ball wouldn't have helped either. So this thrashing can be overlooked. The rain breaks definitely helped SA to a great extent.

But there are some pretty glaring weaknesses in our batting lineup, not putting up 330+ after that start was unforgivable. SA can easily get back into this series, they just need to dismiss Kohli and Dhawan early and there isn't much afterwards. Dhoni pottering about strugglng to strike at 100 is painful to watch these days...