• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Shri

Mr. Glass
Suck a dick Kohli you obtuse ****. Rahane would have been the difference between a series win and a series loss if he had played from the start. Should be sacked as captain asap. Incompetent leader.

Stapel

International Regular
"Two out of 100 [is my rating for the pitch]. It's a s**t pitch. You can interpret that. They should have called it off when Vijay got hit. This is not a cricket pitch, this is dangerous. Call it off, forget it. You can't play cricket on that. I have no idea what has gone wrong but I know it's not a good cricket pitch. The last time I saw something like this, the match was abandoned - in Jamaica 1998, and it didn't even last this long."
Michael Holding, the former West Indies fast bowler and television commentator present at the Wanderers Test
MH explaining these guys have far better gloves than he had.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Only a few more hits and Kumar will have ended up scoring more runs than Vijay and Pujara in this test series. Would be one of the top scorers in the whole test series if he played at Centurion.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Rahane batting like Bradman lol.. he struggled to get into double figures against Sri Lanka over 6 innings in the previous series.
Those pitches were ******** if they were preparing for SA. Low bounce, excess seam movement. It was like they were preparing to play England away.

abmk

State 12th Man
Suck a dick Kohli you obtuse ****. Rahane would have been the difference between a series win and a series loss if he had played from the start. Should be sacked as captain asap. Incompetent leader.
Another factor was not getting practice games before the series.
Should've played 2 practice games.