• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Decent long spell from Ashwin, atleast he's getting a few wickets overseas for a change. Still thought he gave away too many freebies though.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I wonder which players have played how many of these 34 tests. Dhawan, VK's friend, would have played a fair bit.

Burgey

It won’t be a surprise if Kohli’s time as skipper ends in tears. He’s the sort of bloke who would rub a lot of players the wrong way with his manner of leadership. Should always be int he team as a batsman of course, but he strikes me as a bit of a KP type personality.

OverratedSanity

It won’t be a surprise if Kohli’s time as skipper ends in tears. He’s the sort of bloke who would rub a lot of players the wrong way with his manner of leadership. Should always be int he team as a batsman of course, but he strikes me as a bit of a KP type personality.
aka a complete **** pheasant

Daemon

Ishant's done what we expected I guess. Been very tight and tireless without looking very threatening or taking many wickets. Steady.

Groundking

International Debutant
I really hope Kohli has a horrid 2018, these team selections are bloody awful, you get rolled over twice with the top 5 offering nothing and you still dont bring in your best overseas bat? Beyond stupid.

Can't wait for Jimmy to make him his bunny again.