• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

SeamUp

International Coach
AB is a different level. Scored so many runs that seems to go under the radar like this.

Never forget his 100 vs the Aussies on a juicy Wanderers when others didn't know what was happening.

Woodster

International Captain
Fantastic from AB in putting pressure onto Bhuvi! Couple of bad balls in that over but AB was savage on anything remotely close to a loose one. Super counter-attacking stuff, so good to see him back in whites!

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
AB is a different level. Scored so many runs that seems to go under the radar like this.

Never forget his 100 vs the Aussies on a juicy Wanderers when others didn't know what was happening.
I think that was a 94 but yeah brilliant knock. Brilliant batsman.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not getting much confidence from Bumrah honestly, like the dude doesnt' add anything other than bowling and his bowling isn't very good at the test level.

SeamUp

International Coach
What a disaster. Is the pitch that bad or have we played poorly?
Bhuvi has got serious skill and he got the openers out with 2 good one's. Got it to properly jag.

Hash tried to play his back foot punch but it probably wasn't the shot to play so early in testing conditions.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not getting much confidence from Bumrah honestly, like the dude doesnt' add anything other than bowling and his bowling isn't very good at the test level.
Yeah. Not sure what he adds besides cool yorkers at the death.