• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Evermind

International Debutant
Don't want to participate .But for Indiasake what is ur ''win'' statistics in Avatar bets?
Won some, lost some.

This time, I'm actually betting in favour of India. I don't think NZ will make 550. They'll end up with 450 - 500 I think.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Can't believe how many of you are predicting NZ to easily get 450-500. They could very easily revert to type - have the top 3 score not much, expose Taylor and Ryder to the newish ball and ultimately need a lower order bailout to get 250. That's been the pattern for ages and it was only in the last match where that was broken.

Hoping Southee will slog a Harbhajan-esque fifty btw.

ret

International Debutant
Ind 379 .... hopefully, Ind will be able to keep NZ under that .... the pitch looks good but the pressure is on NZ and it will increase with the fall of each wkt .... What Ind needs is a couple of good balls and a couple of good catches :)

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
How the hell does anyone watch cricket in India??? I'm streaming their coverage and you miss half the match to bloody adverts, isn't like 3.30 in the morning??? Why advertise for soaps!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Zaheer!

Harbhajan is one of the funnies tailenders in the world.

Consistently scores runs when India need him. Must be so annoying for other teams :p