• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not really. You could tell the plan was to just see out the first ten, get the eye in, then start to push. Smart cricket.
Ah okay. I'm at uni, so just following on Cricinfo and the posts in this thread. Posts here suggested that India were bowling well and NZ couldn't get them away, and then suddenly I look at Cricinfo and NZ are travelling at 6rpo. Felt like from nowhere, but I guess (from your post) the openers just played it smart.

Digging themselves in a bit of a hole now though. :happy:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
**** the standard of umpiring in New Zealand is ****ing attrocious. Seriously NZC needs to sort this out, because this is just not good enough.

99*

International Debutant
That's it for mine, Oram should be dropped, he isn't going to bowl @100% and he can't bat anymore.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Why is it that brilliant starts by McCullum and Ryder are always followed by piss poor middle order collapses? It's become a real habit.

99*

International Debutant
Can someone tell Simon Doull that he's got the words New Zealand on his passport, not Bowler.