• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

Meridio

International Regular
Always looked to be going down, was surprised he gave it live.

We haven't shown up this morning. Look like we're not switched on at all.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Why doesn't Bumrah bowl yorker to Jamieson? It's so hard for him to get to a yorker from his towering height. Everyone in the domestic circuit knows not to bowl short to Jamieson because to get a good bouncer to his height you'll have to pitch the ball on your own foot.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When Watling went early I was thinking NZ would be rapt with a 100 lead. Not theyll be eyeing off 150 plus.

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
Let me tell you a story about Tim Southee's batting on debut
Yeah, his best test innings was his second...over 100 innings ago. He's had plenty of chances to demonstrate a desire to build partnerships, with very limited results. In fact, he went through a few consecutive years when he looked like he simply didn't give a damn about anything but trying to hit 6s.

Last edited:

nzfan

Loving this silly tactic of India to try and bounce out 6.8 tall batsman �� no matter how short they bowl it won't go over Kyle's shoulders.

nzfan

I think this game is out of India's reach. No matter how much the commentators talk up India's chances. Even 300 rather in the last inning is gettable on this track. It's playing really well now. The best result they can hope for is a draw.