• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India in Bangladesh

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Worst Indian ever. :)
You are the worst.....I am Indian and I love cricket...... and I love my country

But not Indian cricket team......

There is no point that you need to love your nation sport for the sake of being born there.....

You dont know the truth here in India..BCCI and Indian cricket sysytem is totally corrupt and I dont want to support this corrupted people...

**** team of the world

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
You are the worst.....I am Indian and I love cricket...... and I love my country

But not Indian cricket team......

There is no point that you need to love your nation sport for the sake of being born there.....

You dont know the truth here in India..BCCI and Indian cricket sysytem is totally corrupt and I dont want to support this corrupted people...

**** team of the world
Calm down, the smiley was there for a reason

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Did anyone see the Zaheer Khan second wicket, what a slow (69.7mph) loose bouncer. Poor shot selection IMO.

10/3, another lucky wicket, but that moved a long way and what a catch.

Raghav

Perfect shot!

Khan to Mohammad Ashraful, FOUR, take that! full and in the slot outside the off stump, Ashraful lines it up early and drills it through the vacant mid-off region

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Ashraful is a great batsman to watch, he never wastes time.

That last four hit him on the grill. Not much pace from Khan but some steep bounce.

Raghav

And again........

This man on fire......

Khan to Mohammad Ashraful, FOUR, even better. good length delivery outside the off stump, hint of swing there but Ashraful leans well forward, negates the swing and hammers it through extra cover

Raghav

Wow....its getting more hot here...

Anyway runs are there

Khan to Mohammad Ashraful, FOUR, short delivery, angled in from outside the leg stump. Ashraful goes for the pull and the ball flies off the edge, past the diving keeper to the fine leg fence

Raghav

Now its Saleh's turn...

Singh to Rajin Saleh, FOUR, wrong line. Drifting down the leg side and Saleh effortlessly flicks it away to the fine leg fence. Easy runs

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see the Bangladesh batsman try and take the initiative, but I don't think that this attacking style or the batsman themselves with last long.

Raghav

Hahaha...Ashraful....you are real attacker

Khan to Mohammad Ashraful, FOUR, full and outside off, allows Ashraful to free his arms and oh yes .. does he hit those well, flownig cover-drive that's slightly uppish but it's in the air so it doesn't matter. Cracknig boundary there

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I think the best option for India would be to take Zaheer off since he seems stiff. Bring Ishant Sharma on and give him a few overs to prove himself.

Six more for Ashraful. India are still in the drivers seat, but Ashraful is obscuring their vision in the back.

Raghav

Good to see the Bangladesh batsman try and take the initiative, but I don't think that this attacking style or the batsman themselves with last long.
Yep. This sort of thing is better than just giving away wickets with no sort of fight