• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wouldn't mind seeing Sehwag have a trundle if we hit a wall tommorrow.

Absolute peach from Anil there.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
Can I just say the delivery that got Jaques was a ripper and a half. Hint of inswing then some extra bounce cutting out, a master batsman would have trouble with that.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If they get to 100/2, that's 400/8 and would win it :p
Making 400 isn't going to be easy. This is tailor made for Anil to blow it up. Hope everyone contributes though. Tait's lack of contribution gave us some respite and hurt Australia, we can't afford to do the same.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Still 90/10 India for mine. Didn't expect that much from the openers either. TBF Jaques was probably trying to emulate Langer's tactics when there was a chase in the offing and 10-20 overs remaining in the day - a bit cavalier and trying to shrink the total significantly for the next day. Although I think it's a more legitimate tactic when you're moving into the fifth day rather than the fourth.

He's probably not gonna be as lucky as Langer, however - the way he used to ride his fortune was awe-inspiring. Terrible for his (Langer's) first chance average though.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
Duffer check the latest thread under 'Off Topic'.

Anyway I think Australia will have a genuine chance if Ponting and Hussey stay till just after lunch and if Clarke has a brilliant knock. Gilly and Simmo will play an important role if we lose early wickets tomorrow...