• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia ODIs 2016

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That opinion of his just then was basically the most bat **** insane thing ever

(he thinks the switch hit should be banned in FC and List A but allowed in T20)
I think he said it's fine in ODIs? He's not happy with it in Tests because apparently a fielder silly point is then in danger because the position turns into a short leg.

For the sake of consistency I'm assuming he's against the short leg position in Tests as well. But probably not, since he was having a laugh about Kettleborough wearing a few at short leg and silly point earlier.

Spikey

I think he said it's fine in ODIs? He's not happy with it in Tests because apparently a fielder silly point is then in danger because the position turns into a short leg.

For the sake of consistency I'm assuming he's against the short leg position in Tests as well. But probably not, since he was having a laugh about Kettleborough wearing a few at short leg and silly point earlier.
that was taylor. brayshaw 100% said test and ODI cricket but it's fine in T20

TheJediBrah

Aus batters starting to get going here. That will be the difference to how India played batting first. You won't see Davey Warner prodding his way to ensure a century.

(in b4 they all go slogging and get bowled out for 230 and I look like an idiot)

Ferraz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Just realised Warner averages 37 in ODIs. Would have thought he'd be closer to 45, for some reason.

Edit: And there he goes...

TheJediBrah

Just realised Warner averages 37 in ODIs. Would have thought he'd be closer to 45, for some reason.

Edit: And there he goes...
He was pretty loose early in his career and hasn't played as many ODIs since he became awesome in Tests, also he does exactly what you just saw and throws his wicket away for the team's sake quite often.

Could easily just bat how he does in Tests and average 45+ at a strike rate of 85 and probably be thought of as an ATG . . .

TheJediBrah

Don't want to see Marsh make 40 (50) or something . I know you want time at the crease but we're trying to win a game of cricket here.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is shaping up to be another grand entry in the annals of Australian cricket by the Marsh family