• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I live in Tenerife, Canary Islands. Im sure some of our english members would be familiar With the south of Tenerife as a place frequented by english and Germán tourists. Fortunately, however, I live in the north which is basically a completely different entity.

Not going to lie. Was hard at first - female wise. No one speaks much english here so it Was a struggle in the beginning . But like the surf season which was also virtually non-existant in August, it continues to get better.

It should be known that Santa Cruz, the capital, plays host every year to the second biggest carnivale in the world. That takes place in February
going there in feb

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
*more likely to do it than Yadav or Aaron.
Not by much, Shammi's upside potential isn't close to Aaron and Yadav in particular. Shammi isn't a run container at all, he can be somewhat less expensive than Yadav but Yadav is the guy who can really pick up those 5 wkt hauls and put a team in a position of strength.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What are the odds Chappell goes on a spiel about Dhoni's keeping every test match?

2 for 2 so far

Spark

Global Moderator
Kane Richardson @KWRichardson23
It's getting a real good workout this morning. pic.twitter.com/QYUH1SPEEF

bam

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I live in Tenerife, Canary Islands. Im sure some of our english members would be familiar With the south of Tenerife as a place frequented by english and Germán tourists. Fortunately, however, I live in the north which is basically a completely different entity.

Not going to lie. Was hard at first - female wise. No one speaks much english here so it Was a struggle in the beginning . But like the surf season which was also virtually non-existant in August, it continues to get better.

It should be known that Santa Cruz, the capital, plays host every year to the second biggest carnivale in the world. That takes place in February
GotSpin the biggest disaster for Tenerife since two jumbos collided there in the 70s.

Hope you're carving up.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Not by much, Shammi's upside potential isn't close to Aaron and Yadav in particular. Shammi isn't a run container at all, he can be somewhat less expensive than Yadav but Yadav is the guy who can really pick up those 5 wkt hauls and put a team in a position of strength.
Just checked up Yadav and Shami's record. I was definitely overrating Shami off memory. The problem here is Aaron, because he hasn't shown any real wicket taking yet in Test cricket. Having both him and the already erratic Yadav in the same attack is poor balance IMO.

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
India should do relatively well in this series. 4 of our batsmen are looking good in this series so far - Kohli, Pujara, Vijay, Rahane.