• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spark

Global Moderator
To everyone saying remove Dravid - who else goes in there? You don't exactly pull slips fieldsmen out of thing air.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why do you keep playing with an angled bat to good length balls on off stump then, ****?
Look buddy I'm not happy with the results. I'm uh just keeping my eyes on the ball and look I have faith if I keep on doing that it'll fix itself out.

pup11

International Coach
Lyon with the big promotion. Will bat seven next game.
Lyon recently batted out 22 overs in a Shield game with Bailey to save the match, think this promotion has something to do with that.

Edit: Well that surely didn't help....

Last edited:

Zinzan

Australia are in a similar position to what NZ was in the Hobart test. Taylor & Williamson had a big partnership (in context of the match) then NZ lost their last 6 wickets quickly leading by around 230.

Jayzamann

International Regular
To everyone saying remove Dravid - who else goes in there? You don't exactly pull slips fieldsmen out of thing air.
cricinfo strikes again:

"roshan: "About time India groomed Kohli to be the next slip fielder especially considering Dravid's reflexes are rather slow of late." "

Shri

Mr. Glass
Laxman is of a similar standard(maybe even slightly better) compared to Dravid. Would put him in there or even groom Kohli for the future.

Top_Cat

Great little spell this has been from Ashwin, last half-hour has been really good. Deserved more than Lyon for his troubles.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ashwin doing way better than what was expected of him. Looks like he is enjoying having the extra bounce more than the turn. Not unlike Kumble.