• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India and England in Australia ODI Tri-Series 2015

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I reckon there's a good case in point for the modern bat debate. Don't reckon any of those 3 were out of the middle........and the beard has 3 sixes out of it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Get the impression Australia not exactly caring a great deal here. Laughing and carrying on at sixes and mi****s falling into gaps. Mind you, the laughing at the six was Darsh, who was probably stoned.

BigBrother

U19 12th Man
Both have niggles along with Johnson. Still plenty of time and warm-ups before the cup starts.
If Aus makes the final here like we expect them to there are 3 genuine ones since the one against UAE is pretty much a non-game anyways. They definitely need to rest Smith and Starc some. Cummins and Faulkner too to keep them fresh imo.

Btw, Ali is just throwing his bat at the same direction about every ball now.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Honestly, Moeen is such a spud. He's a spud who makes a lot of runs very quickly, and takes useful wickets, but very much a spud in his style of play nonetheless.

the big bambino

International Captain
Get the impression Australia not exactly caring a great deal here. Laughing and carrying on at sixes and mi****s falling into gaps. Mind you, the laughing at the six was Darsh, who was probably stoned.
Swear filter getting a bit too authoritarian there.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Brayshaw and Slater. **** me dead these two are utter dimwits. Not enough oxygen in the world to waste it on these ****s.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
How the **** would there be more great boundary catches with no rope? Most of the best ones are people hoping over the rope. Holy ****.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
From bull**** discussions about roped-in boundaries to talking about ****ing selfie sticks.

Someone really has to get rid of @bbuzzmc.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
At his best Moeen looks like he's got loads of time and is so classy, but he can look really jammy I agree. I don't think he's one of the best six batsman in the country in either format really, and is why I like an all-rounder at 8 in the test side.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
In the interval I hope we're treated to a "Brayshaw in Europe" special with tour diaries and the like. Or rather, I hope you're treated to it while our guys discuss the cricket.