• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Hong Kong T20 Blitz 2018

cnerd123

likes this
brilliant catch from Naveed. Huge wicket. Cantons on the backfoot.

Samuels and MacLeod now. Camo to tune in.

cnerd123

likes this
Tight finish on the cards, but HHJ ahead for me.

I know Shahid Wasif IRL tho and he's a great guy so personally I'm rooting for him to pull off a match winning cameo here

Camo999

State 12th Man
Can’t believe we lost that one. That Ninad dude sending off Dwayne and Babar was not cool. Enjoyed Calum and Marlon partnership though.

cnerd123

likes this
It's Super Saturday! A bumper day at the blitz with three back to back game scheduled, the first starting in about 90 minutes

I'm gonna head to the ground soon. be sure you all tune in :) streams can be found on the CHK YouTube channel

cnerd123

likes this
But if weather in the air, hope it stays dry. Atmosphere is getting good as the ground fills up. Waiting till it's after noon so I can start drinking.

Camo999

State 12th Man
I see we won first match of the day and looking ok in this one too as Calum reaches 50! Coetzer got a few runs today too. Great to see some Scots involved.

Bijed

International Regular
I'm not watching these live, but am following with some interest on cricinfo. Seems on the whole like you get high scores a bit more often than in other T20 comps?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not watching these live, but am following with some interest on cricinfo. Seems on the whole like you get high scores a bit more often than in other T20 comps?
Tiny ground + plenty of club standard bowlers.

Bijed

International Regular
Yeah, I'd felt there were more batsmen I'd heard of playing than bowlers (although plenty of unknowns to me all round) so I'd assumed the standard of bowling wasn't always going to be great. Had no idea how big or otherwise the grounds were, though. I'd wondered if the grounds themselves were sort of normal-ish sized, but the boundaries were brought in to allow for more big, eye-catching scores.