• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at The Oval

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure that was bouncing that high tbh. The Hawkeye can often exaggerate the bounce in such situations.

Spark

Global Moderator
Not sure that was bouncing that high tbh. The Hawkeye can often exaggerate the bounce in such situations.
Oh yeah, I don't think it was bouncing that high but there's no way that's hitting the stumps. It was at least 15cm too high.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
To be fair he would probably be out again by now anyway.

Checked the score leaving Sainsbury's half an hour ago, saw Mishra was on 80, swore a lot, got in th car and chose Biffy Clyro over TMS. Got home, turned the TV on, saw six down. Test cricket's incredible.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Don't worry, India will have plenty of time to ponder over the marvel of modern technology while they are taking the boat home after the ODI series.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Terrible shot by all accounts :)

And that's crucial - you can't see any of the remaining batters creating a significant lead by the time they should be all out.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Deserves more credit for this, considering the stick he usually gets on here for being a softie and what not:p
hey i stuck up for him last night - and i hate the bloke! still believe he shouldn't be out there.