• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

JBH001

International Regular
*who bowls > half-rat meds.
If that's a comment on Clark, I agree. I don't think he puts as much into his bowling as Tremlett does to get the same rewards in terms of pace and bounce. Of course, although I haven't seen him bowl in a long time, if he remains the same bowler he was 2 - 3 years ago then he should be in this Australian side.

JBH001

International Regular
Is Jimmy starting to reverse it a little here? Looks like he bowled a couple of in-dippers that over.

JBH001

International Regular
Bresnan should come on for a brief spell before close of play. See if he can't winkle out one more wicket.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith is becoming the patron saint of lost causes.. Batted well in that second dig vs Pakistan too.

Good luck to him. It's amazing he can play those late cuts with such soft hands yet goes so hard at it defensively.

JBH001

International Regular
Smith gone! Bit of bad luck there I must say, well played.

Jimmy hasn't bowled well in this spell from what I've seen; just not consistent enough.