• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Ruckus

International Captain
when you think about it as problematic as DRS is, the amount of wrong umpiring decisions is so ridiculous. It's almost like a 50/50 chance the decision will be wrong.

hazsa19

International Regular
Lets not let the DRS confusion mask the fact that was a woeful decision. Did anyone hear watching or listening really think he nicked that? It just looked and sounded like pad.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No but the burden should be on England to call for that review. So they should lose a review if its not out.
That's not the rules though. But yeah, I can see that. The only problem is that England would have seen multiple replays on the big screen at the ground, so they've still got a big leg up for making a 2nd review of the original decision.

Not that I necessarily think it's great to have the Review pictures on the big screen at the time anyway. Just leads to the arguments and time-wasting that we saw after that decision. Save the navel gazing for lunch/tea time.

91Jmay

International Coach
Aussies RR will be the reason they have a lead this innings. They only need to bat 65 overs at current RR to pass us.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
That's not the rules though. But yeah, I can see that. The only problem is that England would have seen multiple replays on the big screen at the ground, so they've still got a big leg up for making a 2nd review of the original decision.

Not that I necessarily think it's great to have the Review pictures on the big screen at the time anyway. Just leads to the arguments and time-wasting that we saw after that decision. Save the navel gazing for lunch/tea time.

They should be made to close their eyes.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think that whole double review loophole thingy is about to be closed anyway. Athers knows iirc. get him in there

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Rogers is just the fifth batsman to cross the 200 runs mark this series and we are (this is for, swingpanzee mainly) into the fourth Test.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!

But the decision was out caught behind so Rogers has referred that decision. He hasn't reviewed the LBW decision. So once he hasn't hit it that should be it. England should also, of course, be afforded the chance to review the LBW though.

hazsa19

International Regular

Na, you pay your £50 to get in, you should see what everyone at home sees. I'm glad they started showing run-outs in the ground too.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
England would've been on 0.5/2 here.

If Rogers and his freakishly low backlift can score at double our openers' rate questions must be asked.