• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

uvelocity

International Coach
yes bring it on

poor old lyon eh, but this is the ashes, gotta be ruthless. if agar is going to do a better job, good.

tim gilbert ffs

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, batting first. It is good news but I really wanted to watch an Australian collapse.

Surprised at no Warner, really thought he would be in after the talk of the last few days.

Adamski

Cricket Spectator
Ummm, must admit that I'm surprised by the inclusion of Agar. Not quite a Michael Beer like entry to top class international cricket, and no doubt he will be hoping not to follow a similar trajectory. Still, Lyon must be wondering what he has to do to prove he is the best spinner in Australia. Better bowling average than Vettori FFS.

Anyway, as an Englishmen in Australia, I'd want us to beat your best side and that includes Lyon IMO.

And G'day to all. I hope to stick around a bit this time, if the kids and the missus will just let me have some time to watch the bloody cricket....

Bat first?

King Pietersen

International Captain
England batting first. Good news, looking forward to seeing how Root goes at the top, and excited to see Pattinson and Starc, not seen much of them, but heard good things. Should be a good morning of cricket!

ajdude

International Coach
Ummm, must admit that I'm surprised by the inclusion of Agar. Not quite a Michael Beer like entry to top class international cricket, and no doubt he will be hoping not to follow a similar trajectory. Still, Lyon must be wondering what he has to do to prove he is the best spinner in Australia. Better bowling average than Vettori FFS.

Anyway, as an Englishmen in Australia, I'd want us to beat your best side and that includes Lyon IMO.

And G'day to all. I hope to stick around a bit this time, if the kids and the missus will just let me have some time to watch the bloody cricket....

Bat first?
what have you done uvo

ajdude

International Coach
in absolute stitches at the trott/pietersen/bell lineup, trott and bell with the most serious faces ever and pietersen with the cheesiest grin

cowan's strut hahaha. i wonder if there'll be one for agar?