• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I need a reason to not goto work that won't arouse suspicion. It's hard because my boss knows i like cricket...
Yeah :laugh: When I started a new job at this bottleshop a couple weeks ago I openly declared that I'd rather do night shifts because I had cricket to watch during the day. Will be able to watch the first session at home though and then the rest on the radio.

Julian87

State Captain
Yeah :laugh: When I started a new job at this bottleshop a couple weeks ago I openly declared that I'd rather do night shifts because I had cricket to watch during the day. Will be able to watch the first session at home though and then the rest on the radio.
I'm working 3-9am Mon to Fri. ****ing ace over summer tbh.

robinjr

School Boy/Girl Captain
its pretty sure now that sid the kid is going to play ahead of doug the rug....

so annoying :@

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was told today by someone that Watson's not going to bowl in the first Test. Anyone else heard this? It'd completely change my team make-up if so.

Ruckus

International Captain
Was told today by someone that Watson's not going to bowl in the first Test. Anyone else heard this? It'd completely change my team make-up if so.
Is this 'someone' reputable? Because as far as I know Watson said he is fully fit, so I don't see any reason why he wouldn't bowl, even if it's just as a partnership-breaker role.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
So amped. Krejza to take at least eight.

EDIT: Just secured my 5th day SCG ticket. Going all five days, heck yes.