• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Swalec Stadium, Cardiff

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Shambles.

Biggest test of Prior's career to date. These two need to stay together for a LONG time, as as good as 7-8-9 are, I don't think they are really the guys we want for this situation.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Hauritz getting a bit overexcited by the presence of turn there. Great start for Australia, dunno why England don't just put away the horizontal bat shots for the day though.

Only one 'l' in 'excel' ftr.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Is it just me or are the same three guys dressed as Spiderman walking past everytime they show that wide angle lens shot from the corner of the ground?

irfan

State Captain
Been pleasantly surprised with Hauritz so far. Getting a bit of away-drift and quite a bit of turn back in.

That's not to say that the situation and England's general ineptness haven't contributed in making him look like a Test match spinner.

Redbacks

International Captain
Would be reminding the batters about just what happened when they put the willow away in Adelaide instead of building a bigger lead

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Look at that blue sky, and Cardiff calls itself a rainy city. Honestly, when I want to have a BBQ the skies have no problem emptying, but England are in dire straights and we get a clear day. Stupid British weather :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Haurtiz growing by the delivery. Short leg mighta taken that bat-pad. Fair play to the boy.

As for our lot: spineless, clueless, gutless, winless, urnless.

Random 2005 reference for the day: more Australian centuries in one innings this year than the whole 2005 series. :mellow: