• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

CartyDurham

International Captain
Murphy looks like a young vettori

he will improve but I doubt he’s a long time option for Australia , as I feel someone better will come along

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is a fun watch but the forecast is horrendous so it will take some going to get 20 Aussie wickets
Nah I don't think the forecast is that poor. Monday looks dicey but otherwise we should get a full 4 days of play.

Though tbf for all the craziness of the innings you're still 4 for under 200. If Australia can keep their heads (hahahaha), still a good chance of knocking England for around 300.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Murphy looks like a young vettori

he will improve but I doubt he’s a long time option for Australia , as I feel someone better will come along
He’s 22 and significantly better than Lyon at the same age

Young Vettori was also a gun

halba

International 12th Man
Nah I don't think the forecast is that poor. Monday looks dicey but otherwise we should get a full 4 days of play.

Though tbf for all the craziness of the innings you're still 4 for under 200. If Australia can keep their heads (hahahaha), still a good chance of knocking England for around 300.
Forecast fine. South England weather better

CartyDurham

International Captain

Hope so

I don’t think we will have the time