• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
New fixtures and hence new thread tomorrow. We should get someone random with no interest in football to start it in honour of Qatar hosting the World Cup midway through the season.
Hope I am not too late to request it be called the European football thread

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I assume LT just missed that the thread exists and was asking if one should be created? Would be bizarrely rude of him if not.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm really confused. It's the new footy thread Mags linked to but it was the women's Euros LT asked about. Although I do note Mags created a thread on that also.

Oh well, delete this thread and let's never speak of this wretched season again.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I was responding to Uppercut’s post about there being a thread, and finding there was one. I had no idea why mags posted that link, I figured it’s a mod thing.

kamalswabi

Cricket Spectator
The official English football season for 2021/22 typically refers to the organized competitions and leagues taking place in England during that period. This includes the Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, and other domestic cups and tournaments, sinuanonoche.org/ results involves selecting three numbers from 0 to 9 and offers various prize categories based on matching numbers.

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Is there enough interest in the Women’s Euro’s to give it its own thread, or should it stay in this one, or perhaps never be mentioned ever?
I liked the euros tournament . Why not have a thread? I know it’s not for everyone but there are people who like the woman’s game, me included and I’m a classic old fart well over 50

the final was brilliant