• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

andmark

International Captain
Yeah, Bournemouth weren't exactly inspiring at the end of last season and today's result is hardly reason for optimism. They'll be in the relegation fight.

cpr

International Coach
Linekar, Shearer and Wright remind me of that table of middle aged men in the pub whose only thing in common is that nobody else will sit with them because of how annoying they are

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Willock and Nelson starting. Bruised banana kit. C'mon Arsenal, let's do this thang!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Mustafi not even in the squad haha.
I expect he'll be sold before the transfer windows close elsewhere tbh. Probably imminently.

Enjoying that the Arsenal young lads are being given a game today. Hopefully a trend that will continue.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As doubtful as I am of Solskjaer's ability as a coach I really like his selections. Was resigned to Matic starting today and great to see Tuanzebe on the bench rather than any of our vast selection of established defensive failures.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Good day at the office for Arsenal really.A win on the road in less than ideal conditions in a fixture that is often a bit of a banana skin, some important players missing, a large number of young players featured, 3 debuts, some good looking link up play, never really looked troubled. Quite pleasing.

Newcastle are bad though. Not the worst defensively or in terms of organisation, but evidently very limited in terms of ability to actually play football.

Will watch the Utd/Chelsea game with interest. Don't really have a preference in terms of winner, just hoping for some lols.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah. If he really wanted to parody him he would have just stuck a pineapple on his head.

That said... I'm not entirely sure if that would be a whole lot better, come to think of it...