• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Liverpool have actually been pretty decent in possession, but without they are all over the place. The goal there was fairly preventable.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I wish Paul Scholes would stand still whilst talking. He keeps swaying from side to side and turning his head left and right. It's really annoying.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He's been pretty dodgy even when playing in position for quite some time now tbh. He's a serviceable backup at most for mine.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, should be fine. Really poor showing to not win after being 3 up with less than half an hour to go though.
Although it might mean you can't rest players in later games, which is a bit of a pain. But nothing major.

I think that performance might be Liverpool's cue to start defending deeper, the way they started last season. Will be interesting to see how they line up against Chelsea.

Eds

International Debutant
Tbf most fans would be annoyed at travelling that way to watch them throw in the towel before kick off.

IMO if he plays Gerrard the complaints go away, though.
1. It quite obviously wasn't just throwing the towel in before kick off though.
2. If Gerrard plays, we lose 2/3-0. He just undermines any sort of defensive stability.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Have to LOL at pundits moaning about Arsenal not winning a trophy for years then when they do just pretending that it never happened and continuing anyway.