• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Domestic Season Thread (2005)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chris.hinton said:
It looks like Worcester are going to Pull the plug on the deal to bring Vaas to New Road
Don't blame them.

He was only there for a couple of months wasn't he, and these extra SL games mean they'd hardly see him!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I think at New Road they offer a cash prize if you catch a six in the crowd. Chris is obviously reasoning that he has more chance of winning this prize if Brett Lee is bowling

Link

State Vice-Captain
Richard said:
Doesn't take a genius to work-out the better side from where I'm standing...
neither does it to realise who has come out on top recently

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yer not the only one.
Man, I hope April 8th's weather mirrors April 2nd, not some of the days sandwiching it!

chris.hinton

International Captain
Who do you think will win out of MCC and Warwick, MCC are England A really, But Warwickshire will be strong i think a Draw