• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2007

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Good to see Kent trashing Sussex again :)

Our one day form seems to have improved immeasurably this season. Long may it continue.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see some of the Kiwi's putting in good performances. Essex got another win under their belt which was marvellous.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, a great result for Essex against Surrey, who for all their problems in the longer form of the game this season are still proving to be a formidable force in the FPT. Essex did Kent a big favour by beating them :)

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Good to see some of the Kiwi's putting in good performances. Essex got another win under their belt which was marvellous.
Not so marvellous was the problem in the crowd when someone said things of a racial nature to Andre Nel. The person was ******ed out of the grounds, it seems, and the crowd and players were pretty upset with the guy.

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Great last day down at Gloucester today, taking 3 wickets in the last over of the day Monty being the last with 4 needed to win for Northants. All much fun except the fact I got badly sun burnt as I forgot my lotion :( This is going to kill in the morning.

Perm

Not so marvellous was the problem in the crowd when someone said things of a racial nature to Andre Nel. The person was ******ed out of the grounds, it seems, and the crowd and players were pretty upset with the guy.
Haven't heard anything about that, I shall investigate further.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Yeah there's no place for that, that's pretty shocking. Sounds like Irani had a thing or two to say to the bloke.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Joe Sayers is thrilling everyone into a state of hysteria once again - he's currently 14* off 66 balls, and this is one of his faster starts :ph34r:

And when was the last time that 4 wickets fell on the first morning at Taunton?!

Edit: Make that 5!

Last edited:

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Agreed about Irani - not surprised he is retiring at the end of the year it was obvious he was struggling in the field at Wightlift on Sunday. Meanwhile TBF Sayers is now 68 off 170 so is speeding up - Boycott has trained him well :laugh: and Surrey's CC season goes from bad to worse - Worcs 205-0 - thier bowling struggling again and Ramps must go a match without getting a ton soon.

stumpski

International Captain
OMG _ I've just seen the Worcs-Surrey score - now 319-1. What the hell is going on at Surrey this year? I don't know if he's playing today, but Salisbury's 50 wickets last year is starting to look like a fluke. And Doshi hasn't done much better.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
What is going on at Taunton?? Leicestershire 9 wickets down and it's only 2.30pm!
Somerset have now passed their all out score without loss, as Trescothick and Edwards have pottered along at five an over. Broad nine overs for 61. :laugh: (Steffan Jones a better pick for England tbh...or maybe not :p )

There must be a very happy girl in Brum right about now.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, Somerset are flaying them at over 6 an over! Either it was a poor, poor performance with the bat by Leics, or there was genuinely some early life in the pitch. Either way, Somerset are laughing...

Scaly piscine

I have to repeat again how impressive JAR Harris has been so far, statistically.

2-20 today to go with his 80odd not out. Before today he averaged around 17 with the ball. Unreal given his age, inexperience etc. it is really is.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Somerset have now passed their all out score without loss, as Trescothick and Edwards have pottered along at five an over. Broad nine overs for 61. :laugh: (Steffan Jones a better pick for England tbh...or maybe not :p )

There must be a very happy girl in Brum right about now.
Oh yes indeed :D :D Somerset finish the day on 357-1, Tres still there on 153 & Hildy on 55 :D