• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Mayb they are sending him a message to say you can't just decide you want to be included in the squad and then just waltz straight back into the xi. I would like to think that's what they have done and then include him in the side for the 5th odi
I hope that's the case because Carlos should not be near this squad let alone lineup.

BSM

U19 Cricketer
A big score from Hales and a decent one from Bairstow would genuinely leave us with a selection dilemma here

Beamer

Is the plan to expose Nurse and Bishoo here so we can get some proper spinners in? They are useless. Both averaging 40 with an economy of 5.

Beamer

Both of them are not wicket takers. They are containers.
You can't have 3 bowlers who have an economy of 5 and average in the 40s. It's shocking. I would honestly have none of Bishoo, Nurse or Braithwaite in my team. We are hamstringing ourselves.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You can't have 3 bowlers who have an economy of 5 and average in the 40s. It's shocking. I would honestly have none of Bishoo, Nurse or Braithwaite in my team. We are hamstringing ourselves.
And they are doing a very bad job at containing.

400 on the cards for England.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It really is unbelievable. I'd even play Allen ahead of Bishoo, we have nothing to lose.
I was hoping that they would have brought in Allen for the 2nd ODI. He is a decent spinner, and he offers the left-hand spin...

Carlos is bowling a decent enough spell so far. The boundaries have dried up to an extent.

Beamer

I was hoping that they would have brought in Allen for the 2nd ODI. He is a decent spinner, and he offers the left-hand spin...

Carlos is bowling a decent enough spell so far. The boundaries have dried up to an extent.
Plus he's a better batsman and fielder. Bishoo has no business in the side.

Carlos is bowling well here I must admit though, as is Oshane. But how do we make up for 20 overs of Nurse and Bishoo?