• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa Thread

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
S & G Jones Fan said:
we need another wicket
As long as the light holds, there will be 30 more overs. That leaves I reckon about 20 overs before I start getting worried - I don't hold much hope for Ntini or Steyn.

Steulen

International Regular
It looks like the saffies still haven't made up their mind. One over it's all defensive, the next they're bashing 12 runs.
Still, if they want to win this they need De Villiers to make a century...as impossible as it is likely.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dunno why they're persisting with Giles, any of the part-timers would have a better chance of getting someone out.

Radio said that the lbw appeal was caught by Trescothick

Steulen

International Regular
Scaly piscine said:
Also why wasn't Harmy off the field resting instead of chasing the ball off of Giles for the past half hour.
Because he would then not be allowed to take the new ball. Some rule about having to have been on the field for XXX time prior to a bowling spell. Exactly to stop this kind of 'cheating'.