• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
The only match India lost was one with Axar and without Kuldeep. And India did so after being 200 runs ahead.

Meanwhile with Kuldeep, India won from behind in the 4th Test. He was the sole reason England went from 110-3 to 145-10. The deliveries to Crawley and Stokes were unplayable.

Chrish

International Debutant
Anderson is a douche cricketer. Guy went after Kohli when he scored 650 runs in 2016 series and said that Kohli scored these runs because Indian wickets don’t assist swing . Kohli responded to it by scoring 600 runs in 2018 tour in ENG .
To be honest it was a prevailing notion at the time, including among Indian fans. Can’t blame Anderson for that comment.

Sunil1z

International Regular
To be honest it was a prevailing notion at the time, including among Indian fans. Can’t blame Anderson for that comment.
Ok next time Woakes demolishes IND in ENG , our Players should say in press conference that Woakes is a home bully 🤪

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Anderson is a douche cricketer. Guy went after Kohli when he scored 650 runs in 2016 series and said that Kohli scored these runs because Indian wickets don’t assist swing . Kohli responded to it by scoring 600 runs in 2018 tour in ENG .
I mean we lost a test match because Jimmy had a hissy fit at Bumrah bowling bouncers and Root just let it happen.

If you get under Jimmy skin it means your winning. So surely you should all revel in it to be honest :laugh:

Chrish

International Debutant
Ok next time Woakes demolishes IND in ENG , our Players should say in press conference that Woakes is a home bully 🤪
I don’t mind that kind of sledding and it doesn’t make him a douche (I mean he is but for other reasons).

Reminds me of how Steyn took a piss out of Rohit. It was embarrassing watching as a fan at the time but Steyn absolutely came out ahead.

Sunil1z

International Regular
I don’t mind that kind of sledding and it doesn’t make him a douche (I mean he is but for other reasons).

Reminds me of how Steyn took a piss out of Rohit. It was embarrassing watching as a fan at the time but Steyn absolutely came out ahead.
And Rohit was extremely wrong that time. If you are getting owned your reply shouldn’t be “Come to India “ . You should shut up and improve your game

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wouldn't put it past him staying on till 25/26. Adelaide pink ball test as a final hurrah perhaps.

Stokes/Swann both talked up how he looks fitter than ever and McCullum specifically saying 18 months. Makes me think he will hang on till then.

He averaged 18.5 (Pak A 22) and 16.8 (NZ A 23) and they are our 6 final tests of this year before a massive gap before we play India H in Jun-Aug 2025

As a side note ICC seem to have removed the FTP 2023-2027 PDF document. You need to be in the media to access it now :wallbash:
He must be a glutton for punishment if he is choosing Australia as his farewell tour.

Ashwinashwath

School Boy/Girl Captain
I dont think bazball was coined by the English team or Mccullum. It was a media buzzword that took off while trying to label the brand of English pacy strokeplay. Otherwise why would Naseer Hussain claim so that it was coined by the media?