• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

BazBall21

International Regular
Inkling wickets out on this without a top class spinner is a right old slog. Frustrating as this is inexperienced an Indian batting lineup as you're ever going to face.

Rehan over Robinson - questionable. Seems they're very intent on not repeating the 2021 mistake of not prioritising spin enough.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Wonder how sticky KP's mirror is. He definitely glazes it like a donut first thing in the morning when he wakes up and looks back at himself.

FBU

International Debutant
Inkling wickets out on this without a top class spinner is a right old slog. Frustrating as this is inexperienced an Indian batting lineup as you're ever going to face.

Rehan over Robinson - questionable. Seems they're very intent on not repeating the 2021 mistake of not prioritising spin enough.
Only used 4 bowlers so far.....

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Why has Ahmed been picked if they're going to choose Root to bowl ten+ overs before he gets a look in? Can't be doing his confidence a lot of good to know that he's basically the 5th choice bowler behind a part-timer.

Spark

Global Moderator
Really excellent hundred. Definitely the most convincing of the new crop of Indian bats so far.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The rules were known to everyone, they have no one to blame but themselves.

edit: if not obvious i'm using the line trotted out by the english when they were awarded the 2019 WC.
Doesn’t even work as an analogy you obnoxious worm

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think England care. Most fans certainly don't. Entertaining cricket is better than some strange points scoring chart.
What's your meal prep situation for the next 5 days? Let me know if you need me to order you anything. Just stay out of the kitchen.